Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prince Edward Island

Duncan, Olive and I recently had a mini vacation to PEI.. it was my first time there and I totally fell in love with it. I can't remember the last time I left the honking horns and loud sirens of the city, to only hear the sound of the ocean every morning. It felt good. I really, really needed it.

My morning view.. a little different from St. Denis....

Our humble abode for 4 days...

Coffee's on the beach! Being here made me really miss the Ocean...

There was a whole lot of wholesome visits with the locals, fresh seafood, growlers, and walks on the beach... I could totally get used to this.

It was short but well worth it. Now it's back to fast paced city life and work, work, work!

To the sewing machine...

xo.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a little black pug? Goodness, I love you store and the fact that you have a pug in your photos here!

    -Caitlin
    http://www.rollerscait.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love using my hands, I love making stuff and I love surrounding myself with people who love making stuff. I have a major sweet tooth and my favorite part of the day is teatime.