Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goldsboro Jacket

I posted this sweater here the other day but it wasn't posted in my shop yet...
I have named it and it is now for sale in the shop....

The Augustine Sweater:


I have already posted the Goldsboro Jacket, but I really didn't like the photos... so here it is again, new and improved photo's by Mike Chui



I purchased this bike a few weeks ago for $20. Duncan and I took it apart, painted it, got some new bits and pieces for it... and voila! I'm in love with it now!

I think I will go for a ride right now....

xo.

2 comments:

  1. wow! very nice! this mut have been great to get around on in the summer. I love the silver details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reallym really, really love this jacket. It is the world's best color too!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love using my hands, I love making stuff and I love surrounding myself with people who love making stuff. I have a major sweet tooth and my favorite part of the day is teatime.