Sunday, July 26, 2009

Parc Days..

These are the days that make me love Montreal, and my life here...


Days like this, make it really hard to focus on work.

I am currently looking for retailers to sell Little Houses in the New York, Boston, Philly area... if anyone could give me some tips on some great stores in that area, I would really appreciate it!

Here are a few pics from the recent photo shoot with photographer Mike Chui


It's a really rainy Sunday today, so I think I will focus completely on work.

xo.

4 comments:

  1. Belated post to your inquiry...perhaps try contacting Bird, Sodafine, Dear Fieldbinder, Teddy, or Jumelle in Brooklyn? All stores sell clothing from up and coming designers--I could see your creations fitting right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend trying Flirt in Brooklyn. They sell clothes from independent designers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful coat, but 295 does not become too expensive?
    :S

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love using my hands, I love making stuff and I love surrounding myself with people who love making stuff. I have a major sweet tooth and my favorite part of the day is teatime.