Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Home!

It's been a while since my last post... I have been busy busy busy! What's new though, really.
We moved into a new apartment and I'm totally in love with it. It is definitely the best apartment I have ever lived in. Here is a sneak peek at the new place....



Other than all the moving fun, I am trying my hardest to sqeeze in spring designs! I recently received some amazing new handmade, ceramic buttons from Veronica Buttons. You can visit her Etsy store here. The buttons are stunning, but they are definitely larger than I expected! But they worked perfectly for these two new garments I've created. Here is the very first dress I have ever made, I call it The Clarice


And a new top made of a 100% wool knit, it's really soft and super light, perfect for spring! (If it ever decides to come around)

This top is called The Owl

And now for some favorite recent Etsy finds! I'm pretty sure that this bowl by Poodlebreath is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... wow... I'll take 2 please!


And this amazing top by Replicca is super cool... I have been noticing this shop more and more and am really impressed with what their doing.


Well, I think it's about that time... tea and sleep.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love using my hands, I love making stuff and I love surrounding myself with people who love making stuff. I have a major sweet tooth and my favorite part of the day is teatime.