Thursday, May 12, 2011

We are currently having a sale in the shop! All items listed in this post are available for immediate shipment:


Available for immediate ship:
Regular Price $125
Sale Price: $75


Don't miss the last few Josephine Vest's left ON SALE in the Shop!

Available for immediate ship:
Regular Price: $130
Sale Price: $55


I also just posted the Margaret Sweater, which I only made 3 of and will not be making again:

Available for immediate ship: $78



The Ada Coat is

ON SALE IN:



Available for immediate ship:
Regular Price: $195
Sale Price: $125





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love using my hands, I love making stuff and I love surrounding myself with people who love making stuff. I have a major sweet tooth and my favorite part of the day is teatime.