Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thunder and Lightning

I have fallen in love with East Coast storms.. it is so far my most favorite thing about living here.

I love having all the windows and doors open with the sound of loud cracking lightning and hard rain. So comforting in a way.

I have nothing new to show at the moment as I am currently scrambling to catch up... almost there...

Instead of posting my own.. I will post some favorites.

It's definitely an evening to be indoors with a cup of tea..

This photo by GabrielleKai is perfect...


And of course, my favorite of the bunch, the lovely Poodlebreath... never lets me down:


I love this necklace by Cosmic Girl

And who could survive a night without a heartbreaking picture of a Pug?

From my new favorite blog fuckyeahpugs


Back to sewing!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love using my hands, I love making stuff and I love surrounding myself with people who love making stuff. I have a major sweet tooth and my favorite part of the day is teatime.